What We Did Today:
- Planted spring veggie seeds in sunken bed
- Planted coyote gourds under mesquite trees
- Planted penstemon and poppies around the shade structure
- Weeded under mesquite trees (the weed looks like barley grass)
- Big thanks to volunteers Jeremmy and Allene for all of your time and effort today!
- Ladybugs, bees, and flies are still all over artichokes
- Trees and grapevines continue to leaf out, looking very healthy
What To Do Next Time:
- Spread screened compost in planting areas
- Plant remaining spring seeds
- Observe and record what is germinating
- Continue weeding
- Screen wood mulch before spreading
Water Meter Log: 266,271
Volunteers Jeremmy and Allene plant seeds of dryland-adapted vegetables.